Thursday, February 24, 2005

I TAKE IT BACK!

Ok, you can't even imagine the number of emails that I've gotten from my friends about my Neil Gaimon related post. I wrote a brief paragraph about his Coraline. I give up.

I know literature lovers always take themselves and their opinions quite seriously and I should have known that you Gaimon lovers wouldn't appreciate my opinion. So, I'll say this: I was probably too harsh in my rejection/critique of Coraline. I'll admitt that I didn't actively dislike it, but that it simply failed to engage me at the time that I read it, and I'll give it another try. Plus, I think I wrote about liking the Sandman series. P.S. If you would like more information concerning graphic novels especially Ray Bradbury sci-fi etc., you might like to read The Best of Ray Bradbury: The Graphic Novel

For God's sake you all are taking my blog quite seriously. I appreciate the attention and am slightly wigged out by it. At least that means you're reading it at all, which I can't seem to get my own parents to do. Anyway, for more info concerning Gaimon, visit http://www.neilgaiman.com/ for info about this author.

By the way, I just read Graham Greene's End of the Affair, and I was blown away by it. More to come on that note!