Sunday, January 15, 2006

Crazy

I dislike memes. They lull their takers and readers into a false sense of knowing one another. They're sort of like those peer-building excercises where you're forced to sit with a coworker and ask them questions, like "What's your favorite color?" And yet, I, like everyone else, feel compelled to take them, so hate 'em or love 'em, you will find the occassional meme here.

This one comes courtesy of Kate at The Little Bookroom.

2 names you go by:
1. Kat
2. KP

2 parts of your heritage:
1. Irish
2. English (or so my parents tell me)

2 things that scare you:
1. Walking into a dark room
2. Being followed

2 of your everyday essentials:
1. Reading
2. Laughing

2 things you are wearing right now:
1. Black yoga pants
2. Aqua and yellow double tank top

2 favorite bands or musical artists:
1. Bach
2. Ella Fitzgerald

2 things you want in a real relationship (other than real love) (I copied this one from Kate)
1. Honesty
2. Intellectual stimulation

2 truths:
1. Bill just asked me if I'd like to go get ice cream. I told him no, saying I'm too tired to go.
2. I've felt really fat since I having had mono. I had to be on steroids, so I've gained over 50 pounds. I really would like to have some ice cream right now.

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):
1. Height
2. Nice butt

2 of your favorite hobbies;
1. Reading
2. Crossstich or sewing

2 things you want really badly:
1. To be less stressed about work and the wedding
2. To own a bookstore or work for a publishing house

2 places you want to go on vacation:
1. Italy
2. Greece

2 things you want to do before you die:
1. Be a good Christian
2. Be financially succesful

2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick:
1. I complain about being fat, but then eat things that are bad for me anyway.
2. I love kitties.

2 things you are thinking about now:
1. Maybe I shouldn't be so honest in anwering the questions to this meme.
2. Yum. Ice cream.

2 stores you shop at:
1. Jones New York
2. Any Bookstore that catches my eye

2 people I would like to see take this quiz:
1. You.